Payment methods include PayPal and Credit cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express).
Here is the steps to make the payment:
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
* Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
* When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
* When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
We take your security very seriously and have invested in the latest technology which encrypts information as it is sent to us. Credit and debit cards must be registered to the account address. Card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are dispatched once authorisation has been obtained. Please also make sure that your payment card is set up by your card issuer for international payments.
We’re sorry, but we can’t accept payments from a card that’s due to expire within five days of placing your order or payments from pre-paid cards.
If you have any questions at payment please reach out directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply within 1 business day.